Wednesday, February 6, 2013

THE BOOK/THE MUSIC

This summer, 2013 will finally see the release of "I Wish It Would Rain."  This book has been in the writing and processing stages for over a year.  The original book, which  chronicled my struggle with depression was first released in 2005.  That wasn't the whole story however.  The complete story is much darker and makes my life much more vulnerable.  My wife Angie even wrote a chapter as well. As time progresses, more info will be released about the complete content, etc.

There is also a recording planned to accompany the book's release.  This is not a solo CD per se, but rather a concept recording focusing on hope, restoration and redemption. I plan to bring in other artists to take part on the project.  The songwriting has begun and producers Jay Speight and Tyrus Morgan are helping steer the recording in the direction that fits the overall package.  Brian Smith and Turning Point Media will be at the helm of publicity.  It looks to be an exciting time.  There is much to be done but it will be amazing.

I am convinced that God has a plan in all of this.  I believe lives will change and healing will take place through this story and through the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment